Serves 6 to 18
- melted butter for greasing tin
- 1 250g pack of butternut snap cookies, smashed, broken or processed
- 90 g melted butter
- 1 395g can condensed milk
- 3tbsp golden syrup
- 30g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 150ml pure cream
- preheat oven to 170c
- brush 18 pans of a mini muffin tray or 6 tall 4 cm ramekins and grease
- place biscuit and butter in a processor and combine, divide among pans
- press into the bases and up the sides of each one to form a case
- bake for 8 minutes or till golden
- place condensed milk , golden syrup and butter an a saucepan on low, stir till the butter melts
- divide the condensed milk mix into the pans or ramekins
- and bake for 10 minutes or till golden.
- set aside of 10 mins to cool and then transfer to a tray to cool compleatly
- place chocolate and cream in saucepan and stir untill the chocolate melts
- and the mix is smooth
- pour over the caramel kisses and place in the frodge for half an hour to help setting.
- serve with a spoon of ice cream or alone...