Roasted Carrots with Dukkah Spice
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- 15gr (1 Tbsp) Luke Mangan Dukkah
- 45gr (3 Tbsp) Unsalted butter
- 15gr (1 Tbsp) Castor sugar
- 25mls (1 ½ Tbsp) Luke Mangan extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- In a large pot place the carrots in and cover with cold water, 15gr (1 Tbsp) of the unsalted butter, castor sugar and the sea salt and bring to
- the boil, simmer for about 5 minutes. Take out and strain, cool.
- In a medium to hot fry pan place the oil, and the rest of the butter in and then place the carrots in and start roasting until golden and cooked, season.
- Just before you take the carrots out add the dukkah spice and cook for about 20 seconds, place in a nice dish and serve