Grilled Chicken with Piri Piri Sauce
- 6-12 fresh red chillis
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano dried
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 Lemon juice & zest
- 1 avocado
- 2 Vine ripened tomatoes
- Slice the breast of chicken thinly and bat out a little if required.
- Season with salt pepper, lemon zest and juice and the thyme leaves.
- Chop the chilis finely add the garlic powder, oregano leaves, a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix in the smoked paprika and stir in the olive oil.
- Grill the chicken quickly and brush with the marinade.
- Serve with the avocado and tomatoes drizzle with olive oil.