- 8 slices sword fish, thinly sliced and large enough to be folded over
- 1 Lemon
- ½ cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 2 tablespoons Murray River capers, excess salt brushed off
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, finely chopped capers, fresh herbs, juice and zest of the lemon and enough olive oil to moisten the bread crumbs.
- Place a tablespoon of mixture on one side of each slice of fish.
- Fold it over and secure with a toothpick.
- In a large shallow non-stick fry pan, head a film of olive oil and sear each side until golden.
- Place leftover mix in the fry pan with the fish for extra crunch.
- Serve with a salad.