Butterscotch White Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 6 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup light browned sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Skor toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and grease a mini muffin tin (total 36 mini- muffin cups).
- Over a pot of barely simmering water melt butter for 1 minute, then add chocolate and stir gently until melted. Remove chocolate from heat to cool for 5 minutes.
- Whip eggs with sugars using electric beaters until thick and frothy. By hand, stir in melted chocolate. Stir flour, baking powder and salt , then gently stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in Skor bits and spoon into prepared mini muffin tins. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a rich golden colour. Cool to room temperature before removing.