Gluten-free Eggs Benedict
- 2 gluten-free English Muffins, sliced in half
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of ham
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Fill a frypan with about an inch of water, or milk if you prefer. The water is ready when small bubbles start to break the surface. A little trick is to stir the water to create a little whirlpool before you put in your eggs. The motion in the water will prevent your eggs from sticking to the bottom.
- Crack your eggs and add them to the water as the whirlpool slows. Stir the water again and allow the eggs to cook for about one and a half to two minutes. Drain the eggs on some paper towel.
- Meanwhile toast the muffin halves. Top the toasted muffins with a slice of ham and a poached egg.
- Heat the hollandaise and drizzle with over the eggs. You can use off-the-shelf hollandaise sauce, but make sure it’s gluten-free, alternatively you can make your own.