- 1 eye fillet steak 200 grams
- 1 golden shallot
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 45 ml Brandy
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian Parsley
- Lemon if needed
- frying pan with a touch of oil until hot, sear your steak for a few minutes on one side, then turn over and cook for a few more minutes and place in an oven on 180 degrees Celsius until cooked to your liking.
- Whilst the steak is cooking place the butter, garlic and shallot in the pan you used to seal the meat in and cook until soft, add in the brandy (watch out for the flame) and cook out the alcohol for 20 seconds, add in the mustard, Worcestershire, cream and parley, season with salt and pepper.
- Let the steak rest for 10 – 15 minutes to let the juices settle
- Pour the sauce over the steak.