Light and easy scones for every morning , afternoon or high tea
• Preheat Oven to 175C (170C Fan Forced)
• Mix dry Ingredients together in large Bowl
• Add Cream & Lemonade
• Knead together to form soft dough (Do not over knead or over handle the dough)
• Turn out of floured board / surface
• Roll out to 2 ½ cm thick
• Cut to Desired Size (Either Square or Circle with scone cutter or knife)
• Place on lined Tray
• Brush top with Milk
• Bake for approx 15-18 mins
I hope you enjoy, remember you do not need to make to the whole batch you can reduce quantities but they freeze really well, the mixture needs to moist.
» Metric Converter
[quote=Caren10]They often eat vegetables and fruits as normal meal and dessert but they drink a lot of fruits and veges drinks too. Drinking water helps a lot in losing weight. There were times, I was over-weighted, and natural foods really help me in addition to useful tips from friends. I’ve got cellulite at that time; I used coffee to treat them.[/quote] You use coffee to treat cellulite? yeah i guess juicing and eating fruits and vegetables both have the same effects in dieting ..
» 12h ago