Straight forward Italian meatball recipe
- Heat olive oil slowly until temperature right for slow frying **You can determine this by placing the end of a wooden chopstick in the pan, when bubbles slowly rise from the base of the chopstick, you are ready to fry your meatballs.
- In a large bowl, combine mince, breadcrumbs, parmesan, onion, parley, egg, garlic, lemon rind & juice, salt and pepper. Roll generous teaspoons of mixture in to backs and roll balls in seasoned flour.
- Fry meatballs until golden brown setting aside on paper towel.
- Remove excess fat and juices from the pan.
To make the sauce
- In the same pan, combine tomato puree, stock, wine, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil.
***While doing this, also place your pan full of water on the stove to boil in preparation for cooking your pasta.
- Reduce heat and return meatballs to the pan. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
***While meatballs and sauce are cooking, add past to your pot of boiling water to cook.
Garnish dish with freshly grated parmesan
» Metric Converter
Paint can transform any room in your home. It's an easy way to give a space a quick yet impactful decorating makeover. Take the guesswork out of choosing paint colors with our tips and tricks for picking the right shade every time. Browse our interior painting ideas to use in your bathroom, living room, bedroom, office, kitchen, or dining room. We'll also show you how to put together a perfect color scheme. And painting a room is more than just picking the right colors. A successful paint job also involves using the right tools and techniques. Learn how to paint almost any surface, including metal, and ceramic; what you need to do before you paint; the tools you need, and plenty of handy expert painting tips. Once you're ready for the job, we've made DIY painting easy with our step-by-step wall painting guide. And before you start picking paint colors, visit our virtual paint tool, My Color Finder, to try out paint color before you even pick up a brush.
» 2h ago