Straight forward Italian meatball recipe
- Heat olive oil slowly until temperature right for slow frying **You can determine this by placing the end of a wooden chopstick in the pan, when bubbles slowly rise from the base of the chopstick, you are ready to fry your meatballs.
- In a large bowl, combine mince, breadcrumbs, parmesan, onion, parley, egg, garlic, lemon rind & juice, salt and pepper. Roll generous teaspoons of mixture in to backs and roll balls in seasoned flour.
- Fry meatballs until golden brown setting aside on paper towel.
- Remove excess fat and juices from the pan.
To make the sauce
- In the same pan, combine tomato puree, stock, wine, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil.
***While doing this, also place your pan full of water on the stove to boil in preparation for cooking your pasta.
- Reduce heat and return meatballs to the pan. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
***While meatballs and sauce are cooking, add past to your pot of boiling water to cook.
Garnish dish with freshly grated parmesan
» Metric Converter
Yes, that’s it Aubrey. We can use coffee to treat cellulite not by drinking it but through massages. You can mixed it up with olive oil and make circular massages or mixed it just with hot water and let it sit for about 10 minutes. I think this book will be very helpful for you “Natural health remedies just like our Grandmother’s” the health publishing company edition.
» 16h ago