Straight forward Italian meatball recipe
- Heat olive oil slowly until temperature right for slow frying **You can determine this by placing the end of a wooden chopstick in the pan, when bubbles slowly rise from the base of the chopstick, you are ready to fry your meatballs.
- In a large bowl, combine mince, breadcrumbs, parmesan, onion, parley, egg, garlic, lemon rind & juice, salt and pepper. Roll generous teaspoons of mixture in to backs and roll balls in seasoned flour.
- Fry meatballs until golden brown setting aside on paper towel.
- Remove excess fat and juices from the pan.
To make the sauce
- In the same pan, combine tomato puree, stock, wine, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil.
***While doing this, also place your pan full of water on the stove to boil in preparation for cooking your pasta.
- Reduce heat and return meatballs to the pan. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
***While meatballs and sauce are cooking, add past to your pot of boiling water to cook.
Garnish dish with freshly grated parmesan
» Metric Converter
We offer our financial instrument- lease BG/SBLC for such business covering Aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, Hospitality, Foods industry, telecoms, laboratory etc. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Sorin Lassmann Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: ls.nicu
» 10h ago