Delicious lemon biscuits that is nut-free, dairy free and egg-free.
My son suffers from food allergies and I came across this, which is so simple to make, and absolutely delicious!
1) preheat oven to 175C. prepare biscuit tray with grease paper
2) in a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt & lemon zest
3) make a well in the centre and fill it with the oil, lemon juice& vanilla.
4) Stir everything together until it forms a dough
5) Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto tray, about 4 cm apart
6) bake for 10-12 minutes, edges should be golden brown. For a softer cookie, bake only 7 minutes.
7) cool on racks.
» Metric Converter
We have a direct genuine provider for BG/ SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. All inquires to should include the following below: Complete contact information: What exactly do you need? How long do you need it for? Are you a principal borrower or a broker? Frank firstname.lastname@example.org
» 3h ago
» 3h ago