» Print Recipe
A summery salad with a twist to wow your BBQ guests.
1. Cook 1cup dry risoni in salted boiling water, drain when cooked and set aside.
2. Saute garlic lightly in 1 tbls Olive Oil with saffron and pine nuts (or almonds). When the pine nuts are toasted and the garlic is soft add a splash of white wine and the juice of one lemon. Sprinkle in some chilli flakes (to taste). Add sliced zuchini and cook gently for a couple of minutes - just enough to keep the zuchini crisp and cooked.
3. Add cooked Risoni to pot of cooked ingredients and mix thouroughly. Stir in fresh herbs.
4. Take off heat. Shred Prosciutto and mix through pasta. Serve in large salad bowl.
5. (Optional) Sprinkle with a little fetta.
Yum!! Great for Summer lunch time BBQ's!
Get creative with other summery ingredients - even mango would go great with this salad!
» Metric Converter
I have a provider who is ready, willing and able of delivering banking instruments (BG/SBLC) for lease which can be used in all forms of projects. Our bank instrument can be used as collateral to seek for loans from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into ppp trading. For contacting purpose: Contact : Mr. Petrovic Dorde Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: petrovic.dorde
» 8h ago
» 12h ago