25 min | 5 min prep
Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. (200C)
2. Grease twelve muffin cup tray
3. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
4. In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
5. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients.
6. Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
9. Now bake for 15-20 minutes (reducing the heat to 350°F. (180C) once muffins have risen) or until a cake tester inserted in centre of one muffin comes out clean.
10. Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
11. Cool for 5 minutes.
12. Remove from tins to finish cooling.
13. Serve warm or completely cool.
14. These muffins freeze well.
» Metric Converter
We offer our financial instrument- lease BG/SBLC for such business covering Aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, Hospitality, Foods industry, telecoms, laboratory etc. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Sorin Lassmann Email: email@example.com Skype ID: ls.nicu
» 1h ago
» 1h ago