25 min | 5 min prep
Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. (200C)
2. Grease twelve muffin cup tray
3. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
4. In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
5. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients.
6. Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
9. Now bake for 15-20 minutes (reducing the heat to 350°F. (180C) once muffins have risen) or until a cake tester inserted in centre of one muffin comes out clean.
10. Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
11. Cool for 5 minutes.
12. Remove from tins to finish cooling.
13. Serve warm or completely cool.
14. These muffins freeze well.
» Metric Converter
Through books and magazines of all kinds, the most well-known is those of the health publishing company. I don’t know if you have already read this one “200 extraordinary handy hints and tips for your home” or not but it really helps, especially for people who have difficulties on households.
» 5h ago