25 min | 5 min prep
Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. (200C)
2. Grease twelve muffin cup tray
3. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
4. In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
5. Make a well in centre of dry ingredients.
6. Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
7. Stir in chocolate chips.
8. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
9. Now bake for 15-20 minutes (reducing the heat to 350°F. (180C) once muffins have risen) or until a cake tester inserted in centre of one muffin comes out clean.
10. Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
11. Cool for 5 minutes.
12. Remove from tins to finish cooling.
13. Serve warm or completely cool.
14. These muffins freeze well.
» Metric Converter
California Roll With great taste and covetable display, California roll is here for you. It is a sushi roll usually made inside out, containing cucumbers, crab meat and avocado. a hub of Fusion food in Japanese and western food. Here you can get food of your own choice and taste. We have for you the Sushi Roll, Rice wine and many other party foods With great test. Our out standing services make us unique throughout the Hawthorn, California. http://www.menroll.com.au/
» 2h ago