A light summer meal of roasted vegetables tossed with cream cheese, fresh grape tomatoes and optional anchovies served on sour dough bread. Quick and easy after work meal.
1) Slice the eggplant and zuchinni and roast in oven on 180 degress for 35-40 minutes in a lightly oiled roasted dish
2) Remove core and seeds from capsicum, slice and grill until skin blackens. Place in a plastic bag to sweat and then easily remove the skins
3) Slice grape tomatoes in half and place in large salad bowl with cubes of philly cheese
4) Toss through eggplant, zuchinni and capsicum
5) Arrange on top of a thick slice of sour dough bread
6) Top with anchovies if desired
» Metric Converter
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London,&AAA Rated Banks Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved: For further details contact us with the below information. firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: kumar.lease Thank you..
» 1h ago