A great way to use up some extra eggs - simple pie for all the family to enjoy.
1. In a greased oven dish place one sheet of pastry.
2. Bake blind for 10-15 minutes (easy way is to turn the oven down low and let the pastry dry out – don’t worry about the beans/rice)
3. Spread pastry base with cheese, bacon, parsley, sprin onions, salt and pepper.
4. Break eggs on top of bacon and cheese.
5. Place second sheet of pastry on top. Brush with egg yolk or milk.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for approx. 30 minutes.
» Metric Converter
» 6h ago
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies. Description of Instrument: 1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC 2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD 3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA. 4.Term: One Year, One Month 5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open) 6.Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT 7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER 8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. Thank you. Maxie Saviel For further inquiries: Contact: Maxie.email@example.com Skype ID: maxil.finance
» 1d ago