A great way to use up some extra eggs - simple pie for all the family to enjoy.
1. In a greased oven dish place one sheet of pastry.
2. Bake blind for 10-15 minutes (easy way is to turn the oven down low and let the pastry dry out – don’t worry about the beans/rice)
3. Spread pastry base with cheese, bacon, parsley, sprin onions, salt and pepper.
4. Break eggs on top of bacon and cheese.
5. Place second sheet of pastry on top. Brush with egg yolk or milk.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for approx. 30 minutes.
» Metric Converter
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email: All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Mr. Bernard butty Email: email@example.com skype: butty.bernard
» 47m ago