A great way to use up some extra eggs - simple pie for all the family to enjoy.
1. In a greased oven dish place one sheet of pastry.
2. Bake blind for 10-15 minutes (easy way is to turn the oven down low and let the pastry dry out – don’t worry about the beans/rice)
3. Spread pastry base with cheese, bacon, parsley, sprin onions, salt and pepper.
4. Break eggs on top of bacon and cheese.
5. Place second sheet of pastry on top. Brush with egg yolk or milk.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for approx. 30 minutes.
» Metric Converter
Paint can transform any room in your home. It's an easy way to give a space a quick yet impactful decorating makeover. Take the guesswork out of choosing paint colors with our tips and tricks for picking the right shade every time. Browse our interior painting ideas to use in your bathroom, living room, bedroom, office, kitchen, or dining room. We'll also show you how to put together a perfect color scheme. And painting a room is more than just picking the right colors. A successful paint job also involves using the right tools and techniques. Learn how to paint almost any surface, including metal, and ceramic; what you need to do before you paint; the tools you need, and plenty of handy expert painting tips. Once you're ready for the job, we've made DIY painting easy with our step-by-step wall painting guide. And before you start picking paint colors, visit our virtual paint tool, My Color Finder, to try out paint color before you even pick up a brush.
» 2h ago