A great way to use up some extra eggs - simple pie for all the family to enjoy.
1. In a greased oven dish place one sheet of pastry.
2. Bake blind for 10-15 minutes (easy way is to turn the oven down low and let the pastry dry out – don’t worry about the beans/rice)
3. Spread pastry base with cheese, bacon, parsley, sprin onions, salt and pepper.
4. Break eggs on top of bacon and cheese.
5. Place second sheet of pastry on top. Brush with egg yolk or milk.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for approx. 30 minutes.
» Metric Converter