A great way to use up some extra eggs - simple pie for all the family to enjoy.
1. In a greased oven dish place one sheet of pastry.
2. Bake blind for 10-15 minutes (easy way is to turn the oven down low and let the pastry dry out – don’t worry about the beans/rice)
3. Spread pastry base with cheese, bacon, parsley, sprin onions, salt and pepper.
4. Break eggs on top of bacon and cheese.
5. Place second sheet of pastry on top. Brush with egg yolk or milk.
6. Bake in a moderate oven for approx. 30 minutes.
» Metric Converter
ARE YOU AN INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSMAN OR A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION THAT WISHES TO EXPAND IN BUSINESS, WHY NOT SOURCE FOR BG/SBLC FROM RAJAN VAIRAWANATHA BROKERS WHO HAVE BG/SBLC SPECIFICALLY FOR LEASE AT A LEASING PRICE OF 3+0.5% OF FACE VALUE ISSUANCE BY HSBC LONDON/HONGKONG OR ANY 25 TOP AA RATED BANK IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST OR USA. WE ALSO SECURE FUNDING PROJECT LOANS FOR 3% APR Finally I will assure you of our total commitment to achieving this transaction as I always look forward to doing more business with you in future. CONTACT: rajan vairawanathan Email:email@example.com Skype:rajanvaira.broker
» 3h ago