» Print Recipe
Hokkien Noodles Topped With A Peanut Sauce With Mixed Vegetables
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
• 270mls light coconut milk
• 450g pack Hokkien noodles
• 1 punnet (115g) baby corn
• 1 small carrot, sliced diagonally
• 1 stick celery, sliced diagonally
• 1/2 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
• 12 snow peas, trimmed and shredded
1. Place the peanut butter, soy sauce, cumin, coconut milk and 2 tablespoons of water in a saucepan over low heat and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring until combined. Do not allow to boil or sauce will separate. Cover sauce and set aside.
2. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the bowl.
3. Heat a little oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the corn, carrot, celery and capsicum and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender.
4. Add the snow peas and noodles and cook for another minute. Serve topped with some peanut sauce. Stir sauce through the noodles before eating.
» Metric Converter
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email: All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Contact : Mr. Petrovic Dorde Email: email@example.com Skype ID: petrovic.dorde
» 2h ago
» 6h ago