Hokkien Noodles Topped With A Peanut Sauce With Mixed Vegetables
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
• 270mls light coconut milk
• 450g pack Hokkien noodles
• 1 punnet (115g) baby corn
• 1 small carrot, sliced diagonally
• 1 stick celery, sliced diagonally
• 1/2 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
• 12 snow peas, trimmed and shredded
1. Place the peanut butter, soy sauce, cumin, coconut milk and 2 tablespoons of water in a saucepan over low heat and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring until combined. Do not allow to boil or sauce will separate. Cover sauce and set aside.
2. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the bowl.
3. Heat a little oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the corn, carrot, celery and capsicum and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender.
4. Add the snow peas and noodles and cook for another minute. Serve topped with some peanut sauce. Stir sauce through the noodles before eating.
» Metric Converter
» 14m ago
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 + 2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Contact : Michael Sadza Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype mr.sadza.lease Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved With God All is Possible.
» 3h ago