Hokkien Noodles Topped With A Peanut Sauce With Mixed Vegetables
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
• 270mls light coconut milk
• 450g pack Hokkien noodles
• 1 punnet (115g) baby corn
• 1 small carrot, sliced diagonally
• 1 stick celery, sliced diagonally
• 1/2 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
• 12 snow peas, trimmed and shredded
1. Place the peanut butter, soy sauce, cumin, coconut milk and 2 tablespoons of water in a saucepan over low heat and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring until combined. Do not allow to boil or sauce will separate. Cover sauce and set aside.
2. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the bowl.
3. Heat a little oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the corn, carrot, celery and capsicum and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender.
4. Add the snow peas and noodles and cook for another minute. Serve topped with some peanut sauce. Stir sauce through the noodles before eating.
» Metric Converter
I shared my exeperienced regarding the online stores, Those are one of the most selectable sources to get the awesome collection of wedding dress at best of our budget. They are available to us in plenty of models and colors. As per our interest we have to select the best of them. [url=http://sareekendra.com/]Bridal Saree[/url]
» 3d ago