Hokkien Noodles Topped With A Peanut Sauce With Mixed Vegetables
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
• 270mls light coconut milk
• 450g pack Hokkien noodles
• 1 punnet (115g) baby corn
• 1 small carrot, sliced diagonally
• 1 stick celery, sliced diagonally
• 1/2 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
• 12 snow peas, trimmed and shredded
1. Place the peanut butter, soy sauce, cumin, coconut milk and 2 tablespoons of water in a saucepan over low heat and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring until combined. Do not allow to boil or sauce will separate. Cover sauce and set aside.
2. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the bowl.
3. Heat a little oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the corn, carrot, celery and capsicum and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender.
4. Add the snow peas and noodles and cook for another minute. Serve topped with some peanut sauce. Stir sauce through the noodles before eating.
» Metric Converter
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. Description of Instrument: 1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC 2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD 3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA. 4.Term: One Year, One Month 5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open) 6.Style of speaking: SWIFT TO SWIFT 7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER 8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier surrounded by 7 We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via banking days Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Contact : Khan.kamal Email: email@example.com Skype ID: kamal.lease Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
» 6h ago
Being a frugal spender, and somebody who shops online a lot, I'm keen to hear from others how they go about cutting through all the daily sales & marketing "BS" from retailers to uncover offers which in reality offer good value. I've grown tired of the charade where retailers try to sell us everything under the sun at an apparently "unbeatable" prices. So I've begun seeking out ways to determine where the best deals are online at any given time. Once I've found a seemingly good deal on something, my basic process afterwards to confirm this is as follow: 1. Run a quick google search to price compare it against what other stores are charging (i.e. ignore RRP and focus on the actual market price). 2. If the price looks competitive, try to find ways to get it for even less (i.e. any coupon codes offering discounts available, do I get any extra discount for signing up to the online store's free newsletter, etc). 3. Check shipping rates, as these can vary wildly for online orders between different retailers (often effecting the overall competitiveness of the product). There's also other techniques I use (like where to look for the best offers in the first place), but this is probably a good starting point for now. What about you?
» 9h ago