A very simple and fast way to upgrade tin sardines to a delicious Tapas dish.
1. Trim the sardines in bite sized pieces with a fork and place it on a small plate. Drizzle a bit of the spring water over the sardines.
2. Sprinkle the lemon zest over the sardines.
3. Slice the lemon again in half. Take one quarter and squeeze the juice over the sardines.
4. Take the other quarter, remove the peel and white pith and chop the lemon finely. Sprinkle the lemon pieces over the sardines.
5. Sprinkle the diced garlic clove over the sardines.
6. Deseed the chili, chop it finely and sprinkle it over the sardines to your liking (hot or not).
7. Drizzle the olive oil over the sardines.
8. Sprinkle the parsley over the sardines.
9. Season it with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
10. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
» Metric Converter
I shared my exeperienced regarding the online stores, Those are one of the most selectable sources to get the awesome collection of wedding dress at best of our budget. They are available to us in plenty of models and colors. As per our interest we have to select the best of them. [url=http://sareekendra.com/]Bridal Saree[/url]
» 3d ago