A very simple and fast way to upgrade tin sardines to a delicious Tapas dish.
1. Trim the sardines in bite sized pieces with a fork and place it on a small plate. Drizzle a bit of the spring water over the sardines.
2. Sprinkle the lemon zest over the sardines.
3. Slice the lemon again in half. Take one quarter and squeeze the juice over the sardines.
4. Take the other quarter, remove the peel and white pith and chop the lemon finely. Sprinkle the lemon pieces over the sardines.
5. Sprinkle the diced garlic clove over the sardines.
6. Deseed the chili, chop it finely and sprinkle it over the sardines to your liking (hot or not).
7. Drizzle the olive oil over the sardines.
8. Sprinkle the parsley over the sardines.
9. Season it with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
10. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
» Metric Converter
» 9h ago
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Thank you Muhameed Liasu Email: email@example.com Skype ID: muhameed.sblcbg01 Email me for procedure and terms.
» 10h ago