A very simple and fast way to upgrade tin sardines to a delicious Tapas dish.
1. Trim the sardines in bite sized pieces with a fork and place it on a small plate. Drizzle a bit of the spring water over the sardines.
2. Sprinkle the lemon zest over the sardines.
3. Slice the lemon again in half. Take one quarter and squeeze the juice over the sardines.
4. Take the other quarter, remove the peel and white pith and chop the lemon finely. Sprinkle the lemon pieces over the sardines.
5. Sprinkle the diced garlic clove over the sardines.
6. Deseed the chili, chop it finely and sprinkle it over the sardines to your liking (hot or not).
7. Drizzle the olive oil over the sardines.
8. Sprinkle the parsley over the sardines.
9. Season it with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
10. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
» Metric Converter
Paint can transform any room in your home. It's an easy way to give a space a quick yet impactful decorating makeover. Take the guesswork out of choosing paint colors with our tips and tricks for picking the right shade every time. Browse our interior painting ideas to use in your bathroom, living room, bedroom, office, kitchen, or dining room. We'll also show you how to put together a perfect color scheme. And painting a room is more than just picking the right colors. A successful paint job also involves using the right tools and techniques. Learn how to paint almost any surface, including metal, and ceramic; what you need to do before you paint; the tools you need, and plenty of handy expert painting tips. Once you're ready for the job, we've made DIY painting easy with our step-by-step wall painting guide. And before you start picking paint colors, visit our virtual paint tool, My Color Finder, to try out paint color before you even pick up a brush.
» 4h ago