» Print Recipe
A very simple and fast way to upgrade tin sardines to a delicious Tapas dish.
1. Trim the sardines in bite sized pieces with a fork and place it on a small plate. Drizzle a bit of the spring water over the sardines.
2. Sprinkle the lemon zest over the sardines.
3. Slice the lemon again in half. Take one quarter and squeeze the juice over the sardines.
4. Take the other quarter, remove the peel and white pith and chop the lemon finely. Sprinkle the lemon pieces over the sardines.
5. Sprinkle the diced garlic clove over the sardines.
6. Deseed the chili, chop it finely and sprinkle it over the sardines to your liking (hot or not).
7. Drizzle the olive oil over the sardines.
8. Sprinkle the parsley over the sardines.
9. Season it with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
10. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
» Metric Converter
Dear Partner/Associate, I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash and Asset Backed Financial Instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/LC/DLC on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information.Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgSkype:dehgan.fundingsWarm Regards Seyed Hassan Dehgani
» 4h ago
» 14h ago