A very simple and fast way to upgrade tin sardines to a delicious Tapas dish.
1. Trim the sardines in bite sized pieces with a fork and place it on a small plate. Drizzle a bit of the spring water over the sardines.
2. Sprinkle the lemon zest over the sardines.
3. Slice the lemon again in half. Take one quarter and squeeze the juice over the sardines.
4. Take the other quarter, remove the peel and white pith and chop the lemon finely. Sprinkle the lemon pieces over the sardines.
5. Sprinkle the diced garlic clove over the sardines.
6. Deseed the chili, chop it finely and sprinkle it over the sardines to your liking (hot or not).
7. Drizzle the olive oil over the sardines.
8. Sprinkle the parsley over the sardines.
9. Season it with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
10. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
» Metric Converter
We are direct providers of fresh cut bg, sblc, mtn, bonds and cds which we have specifically for lease. we do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. you are at liberty to engage our leased instruments into trade programs as well as in other project(s) such as aviation, agriculture, petroleum, telecommunication, construction of dams, bridges and any other project(s) etc you can use these bank instruments for private placement platforms, commercial loan, business loans, credit lines and much more. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Petrovic Dorde Email: email@example.com Skype ID: petrovic.dorde
» 8h ago
» 8h ago