The Burlington's Jacqui Gowan rustles up this deliciously guilt-free dessert recipe.
Served as part of a special Burlington Light Lunch menu.
• The dish is relatively high in carbohydrates but these are OK in moderation
• The evaporated milk provides a good source of calcium
• Moderate source of antioxidants from the mango and orange juice
• Still low in fat due to use of light evaporated milk
• Using coconut milk rather than 'real' coconut cream cuts down on the bad fats (ie saturated fat found in coconut milk)