Indulge in this nutritious high protein, high taste lamb main recipe by Jacqui Gowan of The Burlington restaurant.
Served as part of a special Burlington Light Lunch menu.
• Minimal carbohydrates
• High in protein from the lamb
• Good source of antioxidants
• Good source of antioxidants from the tomatoes and herbs
• Good source of Vitamin C from the tomatoes
• The dish as moderate fat content (although it is largely good fat as the olive oil which is high in monounsaturates).
• This dish also contributes to our daily fibre requirements.