• Melt the 180g of butter and the 1.5kg of chocolate.
• Cream the 480g of butter with the brown sugar and vanilla
• Add one egg at a time into butter and sugar mix wile blenders going
• Add sour cream keep blending until combined.
• Mix melted chocolate mixture and blended ingredients.
• Fold in plain flour and nuts.
• Line trays with grease proof paper
• Bake at 150 degrees for 1 ½ hours
Notes & Tips
If you are in the hospitality idustry go to www.cateringclassifieds.com.au
At Catering Classifieds you can buy & sell catering equipment, look for hospitality staff or even sell your restaurant all for FREE.