Cookies and Cream inspired cupcakes, with Oreo biscuit base. :D
1. Preheat oven to 180*C. Place 12 patty pans in cupcake tin and place 1 oreo at the bottom of the patty pan.
2. Sift all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Make a small well in the centre of the mixture and add remaining ingredients.
4. Beat on low speed with an electric mixer until just combined. (Scraped down the sides to make sure all the eg is mixed in).
5. Beat on medium speed for 2 more minutes.
6. TASTE, taste the batter, if the batter isnt sweet enough add extra sugar or else when cooked it will become a tad bitter :D
7. Scoop the batter into the patty pans. (I like to move the tin back a forth to flatten the mixture in the patty pans to make the batter rise evenly.
8. Cook for 15-18 minutes.
RECIPE FOR ICING
1. Crush up the remaining Oreo's in a zip lock bag.
2. Beat icing sugar, butter and vanilla essence in mixing bowl. (Add more butter or sugar depending on required consitency. I like it not too thick as I pipe with a piping bag and adding the biscuts makes the mixure thick anyway.)
3. Add fully crushed biscuit pieces and mix through with a mixer to remove chunks.
4. Pipe onto cakes or just spread on with a small spatula. Whatever you like :D
Baking is all about taste, so if the mixture isnt sweet enough or flavoursome enough add more sugar or cocoa or vanilla, etc :D
» Metric Converter
Places of interest---NSW Sydney: The capital city of Sydney is an international metropolis and is home to some of the country's finest restaurants, shopping, attractions and not to mention an extremely diverse culture. The Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Darling Harbour are just several of the city's highlights, with the list of city attractions almost never ending. Just an hour away you will discover incredible national parks, beautiful beaches and scenic tourist drives. Sydney simply has to be at the top of your list for travelling in NSW. Blue Mountains: Located on over one million hectares of vast wilderness just a short hour's drive from Sydney you will find the majestic Blue Mountains. This amazing natural wonderland is home to attractions such as the Gardens of Stone, the famous Jenolan Caves and majestic Katoomba Falls. Echo Point would have to be one of the most famous lookouts to view the Three Sisters and Jamison Valley, which are amazing wonders of Mother Nature. With dense rainforest, waterfalls, deep gorges and world class bushwalking trails, the Blue Mountains truly are a world class destination. My Canvas Prints Canvas Prints http://www.mycanvasprints.com.au/
» 1h ago
Art Gallery of New South Wales was founded in 1871, it was the places that the NSW Arts Institute use to teach painting and carving. In 1874, it was the first time that the NSW government funding to build art museum , after several changes, expansion, the Art Gallery of European architecture style was finally completed in 1972. The Art Gallery is located in Sydney downtown area, and only a few minutes away from Sydney Opera House, there have beautiful environment, unique building, rich collections in the Gallery. It can be divided into the Australian art department, Aboriginal art department, Asian Art Department, International art department, contemporary art and photography department. Taronga Zoo is located in the north shore of Sydney Port, it just need about 20 minutes by car from Taronga Zoo To the central business district of Sydney city, or you can take a ship from circular quay. In October ,1916, Taronga Zoo have got approved by the NSW government that can be formally established, it cover an area of 29 hectares. There have all kinds of animal about 2400 species in the zoo, including kangaroos, koalas, the platypus, dingo, Tasmanian devils, Australian birds etc, The Zoo enjoy a reputation as "the most beautiful zoo in the world" Do you like it? Are you surprised by the beautiful natural scenery ? Do not hesitated, ask your friends to travel to the beautiful places together. and then take some photo with the amazing scenery, and then make the photo printed into canvas painting, I think it is a best gift to your friends or relatives. My Canvas Prints Canvas Prints http://www.mycanvasprints.com.au/rectangle-acrylic-glass-prints-ready-to-hang/
» 1h ago
Famous Attractions in New South Wales Today, let us read some introduction about famous tourist attractions in New South Wales. It is worth to spend some time to read the article. Circular quay is located between the Harbour bridge and the Sydney Opera House Bay , it is the main wharf of ferry and sightseeing boat, and is one of the busiest tourist traffic. The Rocks is located in the west side of Circular Quay, it is the first European landing point and birthplace, and is the old city of Sydney. The Rock has a strong European culture atmosphere, and is also a living museum which reflect the style of local people". This is one of the most prosperous commercial center of Sydney District, there are all kinds of restaurants, Coffee hall, shops, boutiques and weekend large price market, it is a place that the tourists must will come to . My Canvas Prints Canvas Prints http://www.mycanvasprints.com.au/rectangle-canvas-prints-stretched-mounted-ready-to-hang/
» 1h ago