1. Melt dark chocolate and butter together over hot
2. Beat eggs with sugar until pale yellow, then stir in
Slightly cooled chocolate.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add
To egg/chocolate mixture.
4. Stir in chopped white chocolate.
5. Refrigerate dough until solid enough to form two
6. Slice ½" thick and bake in 350º F oven, 11-13
» Metric Converter
[quote=Caren10]They often eat vegetables and fruits as normal meal and dessert but they drink a lot of fruits and veges drinks too. Drinking water helps a lot in losing weight. There were times, I was over-weighted, and natural foods really help me in addition to useful tips from friends. I’ve got cellulite at that time; I used coffee to treat them.[/quote] You use coffee to treat cellulite? yeah i guess juicing and eating fruits and vegetables both have the same effects in dieting ..
» 5h ago