1. Melt dark chocolate and butter together over hot
2. Beat eggs with sugar until pale yellow, then stir in
Slightly cooled chocolate.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add
To egg/chocolate mixture.
4. Stir in chopped white chocolate.
5. Refrigerate dough until solid enough to form two
6. Slice ½" thick and bake in 350º F oven, 11-13
» Metric Converter
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Mr. Bernard butty Email: firstname.lastname@example.org skype: butty.bernard
» 18h ago