» Print Recipe
1. Melt dark chocolate and butter together over hot
2. Beat eggs with sugar until pale yellow, then stir in
Slightly cooled chocolate.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add
To egg/chocolate mixture.
4. Stir in chopped white chocolate.
5. Refrigerate dough until solid enough to form two
6. Slice ½" thick and bake in 350º F oven, 11-13
» Metric Converter
I have a provider who is ready, willing and able of delivering banking instruments (BG/SBLC) for lease which can be used in all forms of projects. Our bank instrument can be used as collateral to seek for loans from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into ppp trading. For contacting purpose: Contact : Mr. Petrovic Dorde Email: email@example.com Skype ID: petrovic.dorde
» 6h ago
» 10h ago