When your craving peanut butter and chocolate and those tiny Reese butter cups just wont do. These cupcakes are heavenly I took them into work and they were a huge hit!
Method for Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Line two 12 capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
2. Combine the chocolate sour cream and milk in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook whilst stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition, until just combined. Stir in the vanilla essence.
4. Add the flours and cocoa powder and stir until just combined. Add the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon evenly among the lined muffin pans.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Peanut Butter Icing Method
1. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add the confectioners’ sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition and scraping down the sides of the bowl often. Continue to beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, (roughly 2 to 3 minutes).
2. Add the peanut butter and beat until thoroughly blended, then add the dissolved coffee and vanilla essence and give it a good stir.
3. Icing the cupcakes once they have cooled completely
Method for Chocolate Drizzle
1. In the top of a double boiler or in a bowl set over simmering water, combine the chocolate, peanut butter and butter. Cook, whisking often, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Stir in the brewed coffee (or if your feeling lazy 1 tsp of the fine instant coffee would do the trick) and sherry.
2. Use while still warm to drizzle on cupcakes
* The best way to get the batter into the cases is by using an ice cream scoop. Try it if you haven’t before - it really is a time saver.
* When drizzling the chocolate I first laid out some newspaper on the counter and placed the cupcakes on it - the drizzling bit can get a bit messy, well the way I do it anyway.
* As hard as it is to be patient make sure the cupcakes have cooled completely before you start to icing them, else the icing will start to sweat.
* With the brewed coffee add as little or much of it as you like , I always end up making a bit extra and I usually don’t use it all
» Metric Converter
Just open the link you posted above. You have good taste on sexy lingerie and fashion dresses. However, at gbridal.com you will have more choices. You will find your dream short prom dresses 2015, cheap prom dresses 2015 & 2015 prom dresses under 100 at Gbridal.com. Click the options to find the perfect one for you! Just rust us and trust your choice. We've made your shopping access to prom dresses, prom gowns as convenient as possible. Once you find a few prom dresses you like or just come into an idea about the style of the prom dresses, don't hesitate to contact us at http://www.gbridal.com/contact_us
» 11h ago
Sir/Ma, I have a provider who is ready, willing and able to deliver bank instrument such as BG/SBLC/MTN/LC's at leasing price of (3.0 + 0.5)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, & AAA Rated Banks. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding. For further details kindly contact me on follow information: Email: email@example.com Skype: bglease.sekaran We accept Intermediaries/ Consultants/ Brokers and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together. Regard, Sekaran Chelliah
» 1d ago