When your craving peanut butter and chocolate and those tiny Reese butter cups just wont do. These cupcakes are heavenly I took them into work and they were a huge hit!
Method for Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Line two 12 capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
2. Combine the chocolate sour cream and milk in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook whilst stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition, until just combined. Stir in the vanilla essence.
4. Add the flours and cocoa powder and stir until just combined. Add the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon evenly among the lined muffin pans.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Peanut Butter Icing Method
1. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Gradually add the confectioners’ sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition and scraping down the sides of the bowl often. Continue to beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, (roughly 2 to 3 minutes).
2. Add the peanut butter and beat until thoroughly blended, then add the dissolved coffee and vanilla essence and give it a good stir.
3. Icing the cupcakes once they have cooled completely
Method for Chocolate Drizzle
1. In the top of a double boiler or in a bowl set over simmering water, combine the chocolate, peanut butter and butter. Cook, whisking often, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Stir in the brewed coffee (or if your feeling lazy 1 tsp of the fine instant coffee would do the trick) and sherry.
2. Use while still warm to drizzle on cupcakes
* The best way to get the batter into the cases is by using an ice cream scoop. Try it if you haven’t before - it really is a time saver.
* When drizzling the chocolate I first laid out some newspaper on the counter and placed the cupcakes on it - the drizzling bit can get a bit messy, well the way I do it anyway.
* As hard as it is to be patient make sure the cupcakes have cooled completely before you start to icing them, else the icing will start to sweat.
* With the brewed coffee add as little or much of it as you like , I always end up making a bit extra and I usually don’t use it all
» Metric Converter
Sir, We offer bank instruments on lease but not direct funding. These bank instruments can be in the form of Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) as well as PBs, LCs, DLC et al. Our bank instruments can be monetized with a Lender or Funding or can be used as a Collateral for Loans as well as for all kinds of Trade, Commodity trading and others. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures. Thank you. rajan vairawanathan Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID :rajanvaira.broker
» 4h ago