Dahi Vada can just as easily be a main dish on a hot day as it can be the perfect accompaniment to other meat or vegetable dishes on a special occassion. You can also eat it as a snack!
• Soak the urad daal in a bowl of water overnight. Grind it into a paste the next morning. Do not add any water while grinding.
• Add the green chillies and ginger to this paste.
• Mix 1 cup of yoghurt with 2 cups of water and salt to taste. Keep aside.
• In another bowl mix the remaining yoghurt with the red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, sugar and salt to taste. Mix well. Keep aside.
• Heat oil for deep frying on a medium flame. Grease your palms with oil and put 1 tbsp of the lentil mix in your palm. Make into a donut shape (these are the vadas).
• Slide each vada into the hot oil and fry till light golden. Drain and put immediately into the yoghurt/water mix. Allow to soak for 2-3 minutes.
• Remove from the yoghurt/water mix and press gently between your palms. Arrange these vadas in a deep platter as you prepare them.
• When all urad daal paste is used up and the the vadas are done as above and in the platter, pour the thick yoghurt mix over them to cover completely.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
• To serve, put 1 or 2 Dahi Vadas in a plate and garnish with Tamarind Chutney and green Mint-coriander Chutney.
» Metric Converter
We are direct providers of fresh cut bg, sblc, mtn, bonds and cds which we have specifically for lease. we do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. you are at liberty to engage our leased instruments into trade programs as well as in other project(s) such as aviation, agriculture, petroleum, telecommunication, construction of dams, bridges and any other project(s) etc you can use these bank instruments for private placement platforms, commercial loan, business loans, credit lines and much more. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Petrovic Dorde Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: petrovic.dorde
» 3h ago
» 3h ago
Hi, I'm a newbie here, went through few discussions regarding beauty and it was all useful for me. I'm a beauty conscious and getting a flawless skin is always been in my bucket list. Sure I will be the only person who have tried almost all natural remedies for getting a beautiful skin. Recently I read out a blog saying the chocolate benefits for a good healthy skin http://www.giddyyoyo.com/dark-chocolate-benefits-skin/ . I haven't tried using chocolates yet. Has anyone used it? Is it really good for skin?
» 13h ago