This is a Martha Stewart recipe.
It is my all time favorite cranberry sauce.
You can leave it whole as she does, or puree it as a side or a spread for sandwiches.... Read more.
1. Cut Figs in half.
2. Put everything into a saucepan.
3. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until most of the berries have burst.
4. Remove from heat and let Cool .
5. Refrigerate up to 3 days.
6. Let stand at room temperature for ½ hour before serving.
I multiply the recipe for how much I want, put it into jars and into a water bath.
It lasts a long long time in the cold room.
» Metric Converter
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email: All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Mr. Bernard butty Email: email@example.com skype: butty.bernard
» 17h ago