This is a Martha Stewart recipe.
It is my all time favorite cranberry sauce.
You can leave it whole as she does, or puree it as a side or a spread for sandwiches.... Read more.
1. Cut Figs in half.
2. Put everything into a saucepan.
3. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until most of the berries have burst.
4. Remove from heat and let Cool .
5. Refrigerate up to 3 days.
6. Let stand at room temperature for ½ hour before serving.
I multiply the recipe for how much I want, put it into jars and into a water bath.
It lasts a long long time in the cold room.
» Metric Converter
Yes, that’s it Aubrey. We can use coffee to treat cellulite not by drinking it but through massages. You can mixed it up with olive oil and make circular massages or mixed it just with hot water and let it sit for about 10 minutes. I think this book will be very helpful for you “Natural health remedies just like our Grandmother’s” the health publishing company edition.
» 5h ago