This is a Martha Stewart recipe.
It is my all time favorite cranberry sauce.
You can leave it whole as she does, or puree it as a side or a spread for sandwiches.... Read more.
1. Cut Figs in half.
2. Put everything into a saucepan.
3. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until most of the berries have burst.
4. Remove from heat and let Cool .
5. Refrigerate up to 3 days.
6. Let stand at room temperature for ½ hour before serving.
I multiply the recipe for how much I want, put it into jars and into a water bath.
It lasts a long long time in the cold room.
» Metric Converter
Hi, I'm a newbie here, went through few discussions regarding beauty and it was all useful for me. I'm a beauty conscious and getting a flawless skin is always been in my bucket list. Sure I will be the only person who have tried almost all natural remedies for getting a beautiful skin. Recently I read out a blog saying the chocolate benefits for a good healthy skin http://www.giddyyoyo.com/dark-chocolate-benefits-skin/ . I haven't tried using chocolates yet. Has anyone used it? Is it really good for skin?
» 44m ago
» 53m ago