1. Finely chop chillli garlic ginger onions and vindaloo paste in large pot with the olive oil and fry till fragrant. Add chicken stock, red wine and vindaloo paste.
2. Place lid on pot till just boiling stirring often
3. Add mussels replace lid on till mussels open.
4. Add tomatoes and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
5. Finally add 1/2 a tin of coconut cream and stir in.
6. Ladle onto large bowls and garnish with lemon wedges and coriander
7. Remember not to eat any un opened mussels
8. Great with crusty Italian bread to soak up juices
9. also serve with cucumber if desired
(Before serving taste test if too hot add yogurt to mellow heat)
» Metric Converter
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email: All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Mr. Bernard butty Email: email@example.com skype: butty.bernard
» 1d ago
We offer our financial instrument- lease BG/SBLC for such business covering Aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, Hospitality, Foods industry, telecoms, laboratory etc. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Sorin Lassmann Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: ls.nicu
» 1d ago