» Print Recipe
1. Finely chop chillli garlic ginger onions and vindaloo paste in large pot with the olive oil and fry till fragrant. Add chicken stock, red wine and vindaloo paste.
2. Place lid on pot till just boiling stirring often
3. Add mussels replace lid on till mussels open.
4. Add tomatoes and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
5. Finally add 1/2 a tin of coconut cream and stir in.
6. Ladle onto large bowls and garnish with lemon wedges and coriander
7. Remember not to eat any un opened mussels
8. Great with crusty Italian bread to soak up juices
9. also serve with cucumber if desired
(Before serving taste test if too hot add yogurt to mellow heat)
» Metric Converter
I have a provider who is ready, willing and able of delivering banking instruments (BG/SBLC) for lease which can be used in all forms of projects. Our bank instrument can be used as collateral to seek for loans from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into ppp trading. For contacting purpose: Contact : Mr. Petrovic Dorde Email: email@example.com Skype ID: petrovic.dorde
» 1h ago
» 1h ago