1. Finely chop chillli garlic ginger onions and vindaloo paste in large pot with the olive oil and fry till fragrant. Add chicken stock, red wine and vindaloo paste.
2. Place lid on pot till just boiling stirring often
3. Add mussels replace lid on till mussels open.
4. Add tomatoes and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
5. Finally add 1/2 a tin of coconut cream and stir in.
6. Ladle onto large bowls and garnish with lemon wedges and coriander
7. Remember not to eat any un opened mussels
8. Great with crusty Italian bread to soak up juices
9. also serve with cucumber if desired
(Before serving taste test if too hot add yogurt to mellow heat)
» Metric Converter
We are seeking genuine companies/ individuals looking for Loans to finance their business or expand existing ones. We also deal on all kind of Bank Instruments. Funding / Financing 2 Unsecured loans, Commercial loans 3 Worldwide project financing 4 Equity Loan Financing 5 Personal Financing 6 Issuance and discount of all bank instruments like BG, SBLC, LC, MTN, POF, PPP 7Bills of Exchange 8Property Loan & Mortgage If Interested kindly contact: Parekh Himanshu Vrajlal Email:~ParekhVrajlal.email@example.com Skype ID :ParekhVrajlal.mandate Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Thank you
» 10h ago