1. Finely chop chillli garlic ginger onions and vindaloo paste in large pot with the olive oil and fry till fragrant. Add chicken stock, red wine and vindaloo paste.
2. Place lid on pot till just boiling stirring often
3. Add mussels replace lid on till mussels open.
4. Add tomatoes and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
5. Finally add 1/2 a tin of coconut cream and stir in.
6. Ladle onto large bowls and garnish with lemon wedges and coriander
7. Remember not to eat any un opened mussels
8. Great with crusty Italian bread to soak up juices
9. also serve with cucumber if desired
(Before serving taste test if too hot add yogurt to mellow heat)
» Metric Converter
Dear Sir/Ma, We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description. DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) 2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD). 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or 4. Age: One Year, One Day 5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers. 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT. 7. Payment: MT-103. 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Maxie.email@example.com Skype ID: maxil.finance
» 9h ago