Easy to do.
A great blend of flavors.
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add Onion and Garlic.
3. Sauté until tender.
4. Stir in Flour and Salt.
5. Cook until bubbly.
6. Gradually stir in Broth and Milk.
7. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
8. Boil 1 minute.
9. Stir in half (2 cups) of the Mozzarella Cheese.
10. Add half ( ½ cup) of the Parmesan Cheese, stir.
11. Add Basil, Oregano, and Pepper, stir.
12. Set aside.
13. In a bowl, combine Ricotta Cheese, Parsley and remaining Mozzarella Cheese.
14. Set aside.
15. Spread ¼ of Cheese Sauce into greased 13x9 baking dish.
16. Cover with 1/3 of Noodles.
17. Top with ½ of Ricotta Mixture.
18. Top with ½ of Spinach.
19. Top with ½ of Chicken.
20. Cover with ¼ of Cheese Sauce.
21. Top with 1/3 of Noodles.
22. Repeat layers in order.
23. End with Noodles and Cheese Sauce.
24. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan Cheese over all.
25. Bake at 350 F, uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
26. Let stand 15 minutes.
I use fresh pasta bought at the supermarket.
I double the sauce and the chicken.
I make two small ones.
» Metric Converter
Sir, We offer bank instruments on lease but not direct funding. These bank instruments can be in the form of Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) as well as PBs, LCs, DLC et al. Our bank instruments can be monetized with a Lender or Funding or can be used as a Collateral for Loans as well as for all kinds of Trade, Commodity trading and others. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures. Thank you. rajan vairawanathan Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID :rajanvaira.broker
» 14h ago