Easy to do.
A great blend of flavors.
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add Onion and Garlic.
3. Sauté until tender.
4. Stir in Flour and Salt.
5. Cook until bubbly.
6. Gradually stir in Broth and Milk.
7. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
8. Boil 1 minute.
9. Stir in half (2 cups) of the Mozzarella Cheese.
10. Add half ( ½ cup) of the Parmesan Cheese, stir.
11. Add Basil, Oregano, and Pepper, stir.
12. Set aside.
13. In a bowl, combine Ricotta Cheese, Parsley and remaining Mozzarella Cheese.
14. Set aside.
15. Spread ¼ of Cheese Sauce into greased 13x9 baking dish.
16. Cover with 1/3 of Noodles.
17. Top with ½ of Ricotta Mixture.
18. Top with ½ of Spinach.
19. Top with ½ of Chicken.
20. Cover with ¼ of Cheese Sauce.
21. Top with 1/3 of Noodles.
22. Repeat layers in order.
23. End with Noodles and Cheese Sauce.
24. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan Cheese over all.
25. Bake at 350 F, uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
26. Let stand 15 minutes.
I use fresh pasta bought at the supermarket.
I double the sauce and the chicken.
I make two small ones.
» Metric Converter
9. Opt for digital paintings. If you couldn’t find the right painting you want, a digital painting might give you what you are looking for. There are already paintings which you can merely print and frame. Although, it will be limited in terms of texture but it can still look good in your room. Some even buy posters instead and use it as wall décor. They look good when already framed. 10. Use your creativity. If you are an artist or at least have the passion for art, you can make your own painting or wall décor. Well, it doesn’t necessarily use paint. You can use whatever medium you like. You can even apply your crafty skills into it by creating a collage or a scrapbook like décor. Frame it and you now have a personalized wall décor. Getting decorations for your wall is both fun and exciting. But it will surely be more fulfilling if you will actually be the one to make it yourself. Yet, a real painting can still give a different burst of appeal to your living room. Aside from wall paintings, you can also try using wall sculptures as decorations. Even wall clock can add beauty to your walls. Get more home design tips here in Home Design Lover.
» 5h ago
5. Choose one that suits your personality. A painting also reflects the personality of the homeowners. So, do not just get any painting. Make sure that the message from the painting is right for your personality and that it will give a good impression to your visitors. There are many paintings you can choose from. For sure, you’ll find something that you’ll fall in love with and something that you can relate to your personality. 6. Match it with your interior design. Every home has a distinct interior design. Some opt for modern touches which is the current trend. Some also stick to classic and vintage designs where vintage decorative frames are used for paintings. Let it match the interior theme of your house in order to complete the look you want. 7.Research paintings. Do your homework by looking for various paintings in shops or even on the internet. This will make shopping easier for you. Also, you will be able to check on what paintings are available in the market that you could get for your home. Then take note of those designs that you liked. You might still be able to get them at a lower price. Or if you cannot find one that is exactly the same as the one you want, for sure you can get a similar painting. 8. Visualize room. Now think of how that painting will look like when it is already installed in your room. Does it look lovely? Or it might look awkward? Does it complement with the entire look or it doesn’t fit in at all? Visualize your room. If you think you got the right painting, then go get it.
» 5h ago