1. Put Raisins in small bowl and cover with Boiling Water. Let sit overnight.
2. Dissolve Yeast in Lukewarm Water to which Sugar has been added.
3. Let sit for 10-15 minutes until yeast is bubbly.
4. In saucepan heat Milk with Butter and Salt until butter melts.
5. Let cool to lukewarm. (too hot will kill the yeast).
6. In large bowl combine Molasses, Yeast and 3 cups of Flour, spices and raisins.
7. Beat with wooden spoon 2-3 minutes.
8. Continue adding flour until moist dough is formed.
9. Place on flat surface and knead for approximately 10 minutes until dough becomes smooth and elastic. Add more flour if dough sticks to surface.
10. Place in lightly oiled warm place until doubled in bulk. (1 ½ -2 hours).
11. Divide dough in half and shape to form 2 loaves making them smooth on surface.
12. Place in pans, let rise again (1-2 hours).
13. Loosely cover pans with clean damp cotton tea towel.
14. Bake in preheated 375 degree “F” oven until loaves are browned and give a hollow sound when tapped (about 1 hour).
15. Brush tops of loaves with melted butter while hot.
For the liquid, I use the raisin water, and if I must top it with milk.
Using the raisin water not only enhances the taste, but the colour also.
» Metric Converter
Darwin ---the capital city of the Northern Territory Darwin has a pace that might - almost - be described as brisk, at least by Northern Territory standards. The city's populace now reflects its proximity to Asia: the mix of some 50 cultures including Aborigines, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Malays, New Guineans, Pacific Islanders, Japanese, Indonesians and European Australians, provides a strong cosmopolitan flavour. The Northern Territory’s capital, Darwin was founded in 1869, after more than 40 years of failed settlements in the north – abandoned one after another because of malaria outbreaks, cyclones, Aboriginal attacks and supply failure due to the sheer distance from the other white settlements. It was named after Charles Darwin, one of whose shipmates on the Beagle discovered the bay in 1839. The best way to appreciate Darwin's multiethnic mix is to visit this market, held every Thursday and Sunday evening from April to October, with stalls selling foods from around the world and handmade craft including crocodile products, indigenous art and jewellery. If you have come to Darwin city, you will understand the local culture and history of Darwin, taste some delicious food and enjoy the amazing scenery here ,also take some photo is a pretty good experience . do you think so. If you can ,take the photo to the profession canvas prints shop to made a canvas painting, it is can as a gift to your friends or hangs in your home to add more beauty to your home. custom canvas online photo on canvas-Canvas Prints http://www.customcanvasonline.com.au/split-image-canvas-prints-stretched-ready-to-hang/
» 11h ago
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. Description of Instrument: 1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC 2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD 3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA. 4.Term: One Year, One Month 5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open) 6.Style of speaking: SWIFT TO SWIFT 7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER 8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier surrounded by 7 We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via banking days Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Contact : Khan.kamal Email: email@example.com Skype ID: kamal.lease Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
» 1d ago