» Print Recipe
1. Put Raisins in small bowl and cover with Boiling Water. Let sit overnight.
2. Dissolve Yeast in Lukewarm Water to which Sugar has been added.
3. Let sit for 10-15 minutes until yeast is bubbly.
4. In saucepan heat Milk with Butter and Salt until butter melts.
5. Let cool to lukewarm. (too hot will kill the yeast).
6. In large bowl combine Molasses, Yeast and 3 cups of Flour, spices and raisins.
7. Beat with wooden spoon 2-3 minutes.
8. Continue adding flour until moist dough is formed.
9. Place on flat surface and knead for approximately 10 minutes until dough becomes smooth and elastic. Add more flour if dough sticks to surface.
10. Place in lightly oiled warm place until doubled in bulk. (1 ½ -2 hours).
11. Divide dough in half and shape to form 2 loaves making them smooth on surface.
12. Place in pans, let rise again (1-2 hours).
13. Loosely cover pans with clean damp cotton tea towel.
14. Bake in preheated 375 degree “F” oven until loaves are browned and give a hollow sound when tapped (about 1 hour).
15. Brush tops of loaves with melted butter while hot.
For the liquid, I use the raisin water, and if I must top it with milk.
Using the raisin water not only enhances the taste, but the colour also.
» Metric Converter
I have a provider who is ready, willing and able of delivering banking instruments (BG/SBLC) for lease which can be used in all forms of projects. Our bank instrument can be used as collateral to seek for loans from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into ppp trading. For contacting purpose: Contact : Mr. Petrovic Dorde Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: petrovic.dorde
» 10h ago
» 14h ago