1. Put Raisins in small bowl and cover with Boiling Water. Let sit overnight.
2. Dissolve Yeast in Lukewarm Water to which Sugar has been added.
3. Let sit for 10-15 minutes until yeast is bubbly.
4. In saucepan heat Milk with Butter and Salt until butter melts.
5. Let cool to lukewarm. (too hot will kill the yeast).
6. In large bowl combine Molasses, Yeast and 3 cups of Flour, spices and raisins.
7. Beat with wooden spoon 2-3 minutes.
8. Continue adding flour until moist dough is formed.
9. Place on flat surface and knead for approximately 10 minutes until dough becomes smooth and elastic. Add more flour if dough sticks to surface.
10. Place in lightly oiled warm place until doubled in bulk. (1 ½ -2 hours).
11. Divide dough in half and shape to form 2 loaves making them smooth on surface.
12. Place in pans, let rise again (1-2 hours).
13. Loosely cover pans with clean damp cotton tea towel.
14. Bake in preheated 375 degree “F” oven until loaves are browned and give a hollow sound when tapped (about 1 hour).
15. Brush tops of loaves with melted butter while hot.
For the liquid, I use the raisin water, and if I must top it with milk.
Using the raisin water not only enhances the taste, but the colour also.
» Metric Converter
[quote=Caren10]They often eat vegetables and fruits as normal meal and dessert but they drink a lot of fruits and veges drinks too. Drinking water helps a lot in losing weight. There were times, I was over-weighted, and natural foods really help me in addition to useful tips from friends. I’ve got cellulite at that time; I used coffee to treat them.[/quote] You use coffee to treat cellulite? yeah i guess juicing and eating fruits and vegetables both have the same effects in dieting ..
» 5h ago