1. Beat the butter, gradually add in sugar then vanilla extract until the mixture become fluffy.
2. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add shifted dry ingredients and water alternately to beaten mixture and mix well till well combined.
4. Pour mixture into two 8 inches greased and lightly floured round baking pans.
5. Bake at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes. (do not over cook in order to produce a moisture texture)
icing =chocolate fudge
» Metric Converter
We are seeking genuine companies/ individuals looking for Loans to finance their business or expand existing ones. We also deal on all kind of Bank Instruments. Project Funding / Financing  Unsecured loans, Commercial loans  Worldwide project financing  Equity Loan Financing  Personal Financing  Issuance and discount of all bank instruments like BG, SBLC, LC, MTN, POF, PPP Bills of Exchange Property Loan & Mortgage If Interested kindly contact: Contact : Mr Liu Xueming E-mail :email@example.com Skype ID: liu.xueming2
» 36m ago