1. Beat the butter, gradually add in sugar then vanilla extract until the mixture become fluffy.
2. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add shifted dry ingredients and water alternately to beaten mixture and mix well till well combined.
4. Pour mixture into two 8 inches greased and lightly floured round baking pans.
5. Bake at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes. (do not over cook in order to produce a moisture texture)
icing =chocolate fudge
» Metric Converter
[quote=Caren10]They often eat vegetables and fruits as normal meal and dessert but they drink a lot of fruits and veges drinks too. Drinking water helps a lot in losing weight. There were times, I was over-weighted, and natural foods really help me in addition to useful tips from friends. I’ve got cellulite at that time; I used coffee to treat them.[/quote] You use coffee to treat cellulite? yeah i guess juicing and eating fruits and vegetables both have the same effects in dieting ..
» 18h ago