1. Beat the butter, gradually add in sugar then vanilla extract until the mixture become fluffy.
2. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add shifted dry ingredients and water alternately to beaten mixture and mix well till well combined.
4. Pour mixture into two 8 inches greased and lightly floured round baking pans.
5. Bake at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes. (do not over cook in order to produce a moisture texture)
icing =chocolate fudge
» Metric Converter
Sir, We offer bank instruments on lease but not direct funding. These bank instruments can be in the form of Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) as well as PBs, LCs, DLC et al. Our bank instruments can be monetized with a Lender or Funding or can be used as a Collateral for Loans as well as for all kinds of Trade, Commodity trading and others. Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures. Thank you. rajan vairawanathan Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID :rajanvaira.broker
» 10h ago