Oh so moorish when served with Ranch dipping sauce and a frosty glass of beer!!!
1. Drain pickles and slice into thin slices.
2. Drench in 1 cup flour set aside.
3. Combine 3/4 cup flour, cayenne pepper, red pepper,black pepper, garlic salt and salt in bowl and combine well.
4. Add hot sauce and beer and mix well.
5. Preheat vegetable oil to 375 degrees
6. Dip the dredged pickles into beer batter to coat. Deep Fry in hot oil 2-3 minutes or until the pickles begin to float and are a golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately with ranch salad dressing as a dipping sauce.
Hot oil can be very dangerous..... use caution and have appropriate safety measures in place.
» Metric Converter
Dear Sir/Ma, We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffeur driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description. DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) 2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD). 3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB 4. Age: One Year, One Day 5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers. 6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT. 7. Payment: MT-103. 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. All relevant business information will be providsed upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Muhameed.Sblcbg@gmail.com Skype ID: muhameed.sblcbg
» 19h ago