Oh so moorish when served with Ranch dipping sauce and a frosty glass of beer!!!
1. Drain pickles and slice into thin slices.
2. Drench in 1 cup flour set aside.
3. Combine 3/4 cup flour, cayenne pepper, red pepper,black pepper, garlic salt and salt in bowl and combine well.
4. Add hot sauce and beer and mix well.
5. Preheat vegetable oil to 375 degrees
6. Dip the dredged pickles into beer batter to coat. Deep Fry in hot oil 2-3 minutes or until the pickles begin to float and are a golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately with ranch salad dressing as a dipping sauce.
Hot oil can be very dangerous..... use caution and have appropriate safety measures in place.
» Metric Converter
Through books and magazines of all kinds, the most well-known is those of the health publishing company. I don’t know if you have already read this one “200 extraordinary handy hints and tips for your home” or not but it really helps, especially for people who have difficulties on households.
» 8h ago