Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
Measure out the dry ingredients (blue cornmeal through brown sugar) into a bowl and whisk to combine.
In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the eggs with the olive oil and liquid and beat for one minute.
Add in the dry ingredients a little at a time and beat by hand just until a smooth batter is formed, about one minute. It should be thicker than a cake batter.
If your batter seems a little dry, add a tablespoon more liquid at a time until you achieve a smooth batter.
Add in the chopped roasted green chiles and stir to combine.
Spoon the batter into the muffin cups.
Bake the muffins in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes (depending upon your altitude and individual oven temperature, etc). The muffins should feel firm to the touch; and a wooden pick inserted into the center should emerge dry.
Place the muffins on a wire rack to cool a bit. These are lovely served warm.
You can reheat these muffins in a skillet with a touch of olive oil (or briefly zap them in a microwave- but don't over-heat them this way- they will fall apart).
* If you use agave as a sweetener in this recipe start with less liquid- add a little liquid at a time until you achieve the batter consistency you want.
* Not vegan? Use two happy organic free-range eggs and buttermilk.
* Pamela's Ultimate Baking Mix (or your favourite GF flour mix) would work in place of the sorghum and tapioca.
* If you have a plain yoghurt you like, use a half a cup of yoghurt in place of half the water or rice milk as a richer alternative.
* If you prefer yellow corn meal just substitute the blue cornmeal for yellow.
» Metric Converter
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email: All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Mr. Bernard butty Email: firstname.lastname@example.org skype: butty.bernard
» 16h ago
We offer our financial instrument- lease BG/SBLC for such business covering Aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, Hospitality, Foods industry, telecoms, laboratory etc. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Sorin Lassmann Email: email@example.com Skype ID: ls.nicu
» 19h ago