Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
Measure out the dry ingredients (blue cornmeal through brown sugar) into a bowl and whisk to combine.
In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the eggs with the olive oil and liquid and beat for one minute.
Add in the dry ingredients a little at a time and beat by hand just until a smooth batter is formed, about one minute. It should be thicker than a cake batter.
If your batter seems a little dry, add a tablespoon more liquid at a time until you achieve a smooth batter.
Add in the chopped roasted green chiles and stir to combine.
Spoon the batter into the muffin cups.
Bake the muffins in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes (depending upon your altitude and individual oven temperature, etc). The muffins should feel firm to the touch; and a wooden pick inserted into the center should emerge dry.
Place the muffins on a wire rack to cool a bit. These are lovely served warm.
You can reheat these muffins in a skillet with a touch of olive oil (or briefly zap them in a microwave- but don't over-heat them this way- they will fall apart).
* If you use agave as a sweetener in this recipe start with less liquid- add a little liquid at a time until you achieve the batter consistency you want.
* Not vegan? Use two happy organic free-range eggs and buttermilk.
* Pamela's Ultimate Baking Mix (or your favourite GF flour mix) would work in place of the sorghum and tapioca.
* If you have a plain yoghurt you like, use a half a cup of yoghurt in place of half the water or rice milk as a richer alternative.
* If you prefer yellow corn meal just substitute the blue cornmeal for yellow.
» Metric Converter
Hello, I am provider mandate I can deliver bank instruments (BG/SBLC & MTN) on lease to Organizations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as approved by their bankers. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. If Interested you send me an EMAIL IN other to proceed immediately also The provider is ready to close deal. Thanks E-mail: Patil.firstname.lastname@example.org Skype id: Patil.broker
» 16h ago