Yummy slice using condensed milk and chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 165 C
2. Melt butter and pour into a 22 x 33 cm (approx) baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the biscuit crumbs on top- press down to form a crust.
4. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
5. Then sprinkle with coconut.
6. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top – (don’t worry if it is not evenly
7. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven until the condensed milk has thickened and
turned brown and the almonds have browned.Approx 20 - 30 minutes.
9. Cool and cut into squares while still warm.
10. Place on wire rack until cold.
Tin- no need to grease as butter goes in first. Brush butter up sides if not using a non- stick pan.
Biscuits – any plain sweet biscuit is suitable eg Marie or Nice. I used 50/50 Marie and Amaretti
Chocolate chips – either all dark, milk or while or a combination.
I have also used 50/50 dried apricots and chocolate
or 50/50 chopped nuts and chocolate
Flaked Almonds - any /chopped nuts work well eg chopped walnuts, pecans or macadamias.
» Metric Converter
We are direct providers of fresh cut bg, sblc, mtn, bonds and cds which we have specifically for lease. we do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. you are at liberty to engage our leased instruments into trade programs as well as in other project(s) such as aviation, agriculture, petroleum, telecommunication, construction of dams, bridges and any other project(s) etc you can use these bank instruments for private placement platforms, commercial loan, business loans, credit lines and much more. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Sorin Lassmann Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: ls.nicu
» 25m ago
» 28m ago
In my opinion pasta won't match at all with the pork caramel since the sauce won't mix well with it, you better eat it with rice or maybe with some breads. I never tried it myself but rice seems to be the best side dish. Anyway I bought a foie gras from Delices d'Annie and it was a really good idea to serve it with some toasts, my guests were enjoyed it during our aperitif! :D
» 8h ago