Yummy slice using condensed milk and chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 165 C
2. Melt butter and pour into a 22 x 33 cm (approx) baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the biscuit crumbs on top- press down to form a crust.
4. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
5. Then sprinkle with coconut.
6. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top – (don’t worry if it is not evenly
7. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven until the condensed milk has thickened and
turned brown and the almonds have browned.Approx 20 - 30 minutes.
9. Cool and cut into squares while still warm.
10. Place on wire rack until cold.
Tin- no need to grease as butter goes in first. Brush butter up sides if not using a non- stick pan.
Biscuits – any plain sweet biscuit is suitable eg Marie or Nice. I used 50/50 Marie and Amaretti
Chocolate chips – either all dark, milk or while or a combination.
I have also used 50/50 dried apricots and chocolate
or 50/50 chopped nuts and chocolate
Flaked Almonds - any /chopped nuts work well eg chopped walnuts, pecans or macadamias.
» Metric Converter
We offer our financial instrument- lease BG/SBLC for such business covering Aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, Hospitality, Foods industry, telecoms, laboratory etc. For further details contact us with the below information.... Contact : Mr. Sorin Lassmann Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: ls.nicu
» 4h ago
» 4h ago