Yummy slice using condensed milk and chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 165 C
2. Melt butter and pour into a 22 x 33 cm (approx) baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the biscuit crumbs on top- press down to form a crust.
4. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
5. Then sprinkle with coconut.
6. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top – (don’t worry if it is not evenly
7. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven until the condensed milk has thickened and
turned brown and the almonds have browned.Approx 20 - 30 minutes.
9. Cool and cut into squares while still warm.
10. Place on wire rack until cold.
Tin- no need to grease as butter goes in first. Brush butter up sides if not using a non- stick pan.
Biscuits – any plain sweet biscuit is suitable eg Marie or Nice. I used 50/50 Marie and Amaretti
Chocolate chips – either all dark, milk or while or a combination.
I have also used 50/50 dried apricots and chocolate
or 50/50 chopped nuts and chocolate
Flaked Almonds - any /chopped nuts work well eg chopped walnuts, pecans or macadamias.
» Metric Converter
» 2h ago
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies. Description of Instrument: 1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC 2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD 3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA. 4.Term: One Year, One Month 5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open) 6.Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT 7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER 8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days. Thank you. Maxie Saviel For further inquiries: Contact: Maxie.email@example.com Skype ID: maxil.finance
» 22h ago