Owner and chef of Brisbane’s Two Restaurant and Wine Bar, David Pugh’s professional experiences encompass working with a diversity of talented chefs in some of the finest restaurants in the world. His acquired skills have led to an international cooking style with great respect for the classics and confidence in utilising the many new and exciting products in the marketplace. These skills combined with a willingness to teach others have made David one of the great Australian chefs.
Read David's response to the LifeStyle FOOD top five below -
(1) Most thumbed cookbook? Charmaine Solomon: The Complete Asian Cookbook
(2) Last meal you cooked at home? Thai Green Curry of Chicken
(3) Guilty pleasure? Scrambled Eggs with W.A Truffle
(4) Kitchen tool you can't live without? Ken Onion parring knife
(5) Favourite ingredient(s)? Pumpkin and Honey