An array of Sydney’s hottest new restaurants are set to join Taste of Sydney when the world’s greatest restaurant festival returns to Centennial Parklands from March 14 – 17.
Fresh off the chopping block additions include Italian gem Popolo, artisan experts The Woods, share-tastic 4Fourteen and the fabulously French Ananas Bar and Brasserie. Festival favourites including Efendy, Saké and Four in Hand will set bellies into rumble mode once again.
With the festival now in its fifth year, Taste of Sydney has become known as a foodie event not to be missed where visitors can design their dream dining degustation in the scenic surrounds of Centennial Parklands, moving between pop-up restaurants and bumping into some of the city’s favourite culinary heroes along the way.
The first Taste of Sydney restaurants to be announced for 2013 are:
• Efendy - Somer Sivrioglu
• Popolo - Jacopo Corbetta
• The Woods - Hamish Ingham
• Ananas Bar and Brasserie - James Privett
• Three Blue Ducks - Darren Robertson
• The Cut Bar and Grill – James Knight
• Four in Hand / 4Fourteen - Colin Fassnidge
• Saké - Shimpei Hatanaka
• Jonah's Whale Beach - Peter Ridland
• Biota Dining - James Viles
• Muse Dining - Troy Rhoades-Brown
• Kitchen by Mike - Michael McEnearney
• Longrain - Martin Boetz
• Porteno - Ben Milgate and Elvis Abrahanowicz
A sumptuous, social and indulgent foodie’s day out, Taste of Sydney provides an unbeatable opportunity to explore breathtaking cuisine and discover new delicacies at the ultimate alfresco dining experience.
Tickets are on sale now starting from $25. For more information and to book tickets go to www.tasteofsydney.com.au or call Ticketek on 132 849.