An Edible Bloom - now that's a dinner party centrepiece!
Owner Kelly Baker-Jamieson, shares her top 5 winter dessert ideas:
1. In winter it has to be the classic chocolate pudding made with real Belgian chocolate!
2. For a WOW dinner party, two dozen lemon and mud-cake Cake Pop Blooms from Edible Blooms (YUM!)
3. For special birthdays, team a triple layer chocolate cake and white choc mousse with fresh raspberries... to die for!
4. For a long lunch, a ‘tiered layered cake’ presentation of stacked cheese rounds with lashings of quince paste, fresh pear and crackers.
5. When I’ve had a long day, I love to sit down with a bowl of Maggie Beer ice-cream while I dream up my next indulgence...